“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got!”
. . . Change is therefore key to improving your business, people or personal performance and driving significant results and outcomes.
We are Business Change and People Change specialists with extensive experience of facilitating significant improvements to businesses and the people who work within them. Led by Audrey Ezekwesili, a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management and a Business Change Management registered Practitioner, Facilitate4Me Ltd delivers integrated transformation results across a variety of business, systems and people challenges and changes including:
- Strategy changes – required changes in how your business will achieve its vision, mission and objectives
- Merger and acquisitions – integration of businesses, cultures, new ways of working and new services into one coherent and effective business
- Structural changes – in your Target Operating Model (TOM) to reflect how best to structure your business activities, roles and responsibilities to achieve your strategic objectives
- Process changes – process improvements to reflect the optimum end to end activities to get your products or services to your customer in an efficient and effective manner.
- People changes – compliments your ‘technical’ change projects and addresses the people aspect of the change because your business only changes and improves when your people do. So, our stakeholder engagement and communications service increases your people’s awareness of the reason of the change; our coaching and training interventions address the inevitable gaps in their capability, decreases their fear and resistance whilst increasing their competence and ability to adopt the new working practices.
- Cultural changes – facilitates the required culture changes to move from the old outdated attitudes, behaviours and “way we do things around here” to the new desired ways of working that underpins a high-performance culture.
Facilitate4me consultants have industry experience and successes utilising all types of change management models to deliver results, with empathy, across many industry sectors.
We are empathetic and flexible because we know that one size fits ONLY one.